Accepting these Terms
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully before using http://befriendthezodiac.com (the “Site”) operated by Befriend the Zodiac (“Company”).
By accessing or using any content on the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Site.
Visiting the Site or sending emails to Company constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications providing electronically to you by Company, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may link to other websites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are not under the control of Company. Company is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Sites. Company provides these links as a convenience to you. The links do not constitute endorsement by Company of the site or any association with its operators.
- Upon purchase of a Notion template, you will receive an email with a link to the template.
- You can add the template to your Notion workspace for your personal use, however, distribution of templates or using any part of them, including images and verbiage, for your own products, is prohibited.
- Company is not responsible should Notion make a change that renders the template(s) unusable.
- Company reserves the right to change and update the original templates at any time and in any way. This will not change your version of the template if you’ve already added it to your workspace.
- Template purchases are nonrefundable.
Tarot and Astrology Sessions
- You can sign up for a tarot or astrology session by booking through Book Like a Boss, embedded in the website.
- Payment will be taken upon scheduling an appointment. Payment processors include Stripe and Paypal.
- Sessions must be paid in full before they are given. It is up to Company’s discretion whether to offer a discount.
- Any advice given is meant for guidance only and you are responsible for determining whether such information or advice applies to your individual circumstances. I offer no warranty as to the accuracy of any information given.
- I am not a licensed or trained therapist. Sessions are based on intuitive insight.
Cancellations and Refunds for Tarot and Astrology Sessions
Cancellations are accepted up to 48 hours prior to the session. If a cancellation is requested less than 48 hours prior to the session, I will consider the request on a case-by-case basis and reserve the right to charge you in full for the session.
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferrable, revocable license to access and use the Site in strict accordance with these Terms. All content included on this Site is the property of Company and is protected by copyright and other laws that protect Company’s intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, or create derivative works found on the Site. You agree that you do have nor will have any ownership rights in any protected content, and that Company does not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Company except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses relating to or arising out of you use of the Site or services.
Both You and Company agree that any dispute or claim arising from or relating to these Terms shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules.
The information and content on this Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Company may make periodical changes at any time. Company makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, or accuracy or the information on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages, or any other damages, without limitation.
Company is owned and operated in the United States. If you access the Site or services provided by Company outside of the United States of America, you are responsible for compliance with your local laws.
Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site at anytime without notice.
These terms are governed by the laws of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law rules, and the laws of the United States of America.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Company with respect to the Site and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications between you and Company.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, the rest of this agreement shall still be enforceable and the portion deemed invalid will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision.
Change to Terms
Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change these Terms. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. Company encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed on updates.
Company encourages you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments regarding these Terms.
Last updated: [November 2022]