A: iOS, android, Apple, Windows, and there’s a web app
Raise your hand if you’ve ever collapsed into bed at night, worn out for the ….7th…10th? day in a row, wondering why you’re always so exhausted.
Do you set goals that really matter to you…but that you can’t quite make traction on, no matter how hard you try?
And then, do you berate yourself for not being the person you want to be (or that other people want you to be)?
It’s so easy to get caught up in the daily grind of life, to lose track of what really matters to you and end up exhausted and uninspired…and then to blame yourself for ending up there.
Yup. I know how it goes. I’ve been there too.
But the good news is, it doesn’t have to be that way.
And you don’t have to take another course, learn to meditate, or become a Zen master to make a change.
All you need to do is….check in with yourself regularly. (I know, easier said than done.
THAT'S WHY I CREATED THE INNER RHYTHMS NOTION JOURNAL.
It’s a beautiful space designed for you to say yes to your desires, to track what you care about, to give yourself love, and to make sure your energetic cup is full.
This journal is so gorgeous and welcoming that you will actually want to use it everyday. (I know because I’ve used it daily for 2+ years.)
It’s amazing how much can shift when you spend a few minutes coming home to yourself each day.
You may realize that you’re not meeting your goals because you simply don’t have enough energy.
Or that your stress levels are so high it’s affecting your health.
SPEND 10-20 MINUTES A DAY CONNECTING TO YOURSELF.
The daily journal pages include:
- A gorgeous image and journaling question inspired by the moon phase and cycle
- Opportunities for you to connect to your desires, feelings, and needs
- Properties for you to reflect on what fills and empties your energetic cup
- Guided questions to help you feel grateful and loved
- Trackers to capture your energy, stress, and happiness levels
- 8 journaling templates inspired by the moon phases
- Space to create a daily photo journal
REFLECT ON YOUR WEEK, MONTH AND YEAR.
Once you begin checking in regularly (which only takes about 10-20 minutes a day), your journal will automatically compile weekly, monthly, and even yearly snapshots that will help you understand what’s going on in your world.
Gain insights on:
- How your energy levels and moods change based on the moon cycles
- What fills and depletes your energetic cup
- How often you’re doing the habits you care about the most
- Which desires are most important to you
- The sweet moments and challenges in your life
- …and anything else you want to track
Having an overview of your rhythms will help you have compassion for yourself, understand what you need to thrive, and make changes that are aligned with your needs and desires.
CONNECT WITH THE MOON CYCLES AND DO DAILY TAROT PULLS.
The Inner Rhythms Notion Journal is far more than just a journal and tracker.
It also includes:
- A connected tarot database with the upright and reversed meanings of the cards where you can see which cards you’re pulling the most
- Information on all of the astrology signs so you can better understand them
- Journaling templates for all 8 moon phases so that you can move forward on your new moon intentions even when it’s hard (you’ll also learn why it’s hard sometimes)
- A Vision Board where you can collect all of your desires, and a prompt to connect to them every day and week
LEARN EXACTLY HOW TO USE YOUR NEW JOURNAL.
The Inner Rhythms Notion Journal comes with video trainings (2-8 minutes each) for every database so that you can quickly learn how to use it and start implementing it right away.
READY TO GET YOUR INNER RHYTHMS NOTION JOURNAL?
Choose which version you want, then click one of the buttons below to purchase the journal. Once you enter your information and check out, you will be sent a PDF document with a link to the journal.
Premium Edition + Universe in Your Pocket
DO YOU WANT TO CHECK OUT THE JOURNAL BEFORE YOU BUY IT?
Click the button below to see a view-only version of the journal. Watch the video trainings and click through the databases. Explore it. Then decide if it’s something you want.
But know that the magic of this journal only comes alive when you begin to use it.
Hi, I'm Daniela.
I’m an astrologer, tarot reader, Notion nerd, and the creator of this template!
I live in Denver, Colorado with my 4 year old daughter and two fluffy pups! I love coffee, walking my dogs (one at a time), writing, listening to podcasts, trying out new restaurants, and painting watercolors with my daughter.
I believe that everyone is intuitive and can connect deeply with energies like the zodiac signs and tarot cards. I create my Notion templates to help people integrate astrology and tarot learning into their lives.
A: No. You will have to sign up for a Notion account, but there is a free option available which will let you use this template.
A: All purchases are final.
A: Please share the view-only version link with them, so they can purchase their own template. Thanks!
Here’s the link: https://befriendthezodiac.notion.site/Tarot-Journaling-Template-VIEW-ONLY-2c6fb2c59f3c45f6a4a8f0ffcd632807
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!